Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Am Me


Who am I? LT Smash. Traveling model. Glamour model. Crazy person. College student. The new kid on the nlock. I just started traveling this past year. I figured why not see the world and make some pretty peektures while I do it. I was always shy growing up so art and writings were my outlets for the things I couldn't say out loud. I needed an outlet. I found one. I was good at it. I continued to do it.

I'm originally from San Diego and now live in DC. It's much easier to have my dog taken care of when I live in a home with my dad. It also makes the trips that much more enjoyable. Now, if I could convince him to live on a beach I'd be set. I think this is why my trips are so frequent to CA because it's my home away from home.

This has given me the confidence to believe in myself. It's given me a set of friends from such different backgrounds I couldn't ask for more. The opportunity to travel and do what I love is something most wish they could do. Online classes also give me the opportunity to travel and get my degree. How long will I do this? I don't know. Who exactly am I? Not sure. All I know is that this is what I love to do and I'd love to share my experiences with anyone who is willing to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment