Friday, July 24, 2009

An idea...

I know I, as well as other models, often are asked about our experiences when we travel.

I'm horrible at remembering to blog, I admit it. But as part of my attempt to do better at this, I'm inviting other models who travel full-time or regularly, or simply just often.. maybe just once in a while.. to contribute as well.

This is a space for your experiences, adventures, anecdotes, etc. This is for the good, the bad, the ugly, and the silly. Photos, poems, stories, haikus.. whatever you're moved to contribute about your life as a traveling model.

I ask that there's no negative outing in submitted posts. If you have a bad experience, leave a contact email address in your posting, so that others may request full disclosure at their leisure.

No comments:

Post a Comment