Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Aubrey

My name is Aubrey and I am an art model from Buffalo. I primarily tour the East Coast, spending two weeks on the road and two weeks in Buffalo. I've been modeling since I was 19 (I am 27) and have been doing this professionally for about two years. Due to touring a very specific geographic pocket consistently and working with many of the same people repeatedly; I've always considered myself to be "under the radar" of anyone outside of the North East (although lately I've found more people may know of me than I realize.)

I can easily say that there is no standard life of a touring model. The way we tour, where we go and how we live varies depending on the model. What works for one model may not work for another model. In this blog, I will be contributing my accounts of what it is like for me on the road.



That's me. Taken by House of Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment